Ok so here is a video of Scott last July when we were in Arizona. Scott, my brother in-law and sister in-law were practicing for the grocery race in the rodeo. The first time practicing this is what Scott did. I totally forgot about this video until the other day. Enjoy!!
6 comments:
That is HILARIOUS!
O.K. so in slow mo that does not look so good!!! HA HA can not wait to see what other video's you have of him or of you for that matter!
Ok, that makes me laugh as hard as I did the first time I saw this! Hilarious! I love it!!
Oh my gosh! That is so dang funny! He wasn't even close! HAHA! I think you should send that in to AFV. That is just like all the little clips they love to play all the time... might as well make some cash on that injury! :)
Thats funny!! ha ha! Hey I have been meaning to ask you how is WII FIT? We are thinking about buying it! I remembered you ordered it. Is it fun? Does it give ya a good workout?
ill have to agree with shannon..the slow motion is pretty funny!!
Post a Comment