I Can Ride A Bike Without Training Wheels


Karter can ride a bike without training wheels (and he sings the song that really goes "I can ride my bike with no handle bars" but he sings "I can ride my bike with no training wheels"). Last Thursday our neighbors (Jeff and Karly and their kids) were over and Trey told Karter he should ride a bike without training wheels so Karter was up for trying it. Trey had the other neighbor boy's bike and Karter tried it but it was a little big and Karter's bike is bigger too. So Trey went over to his house and got his bike and Karter tried it and off he went! It only took a few times of Scott helping him and then he was on his own! He had a hard time starting out and the next morning him and Trey were at it again by the time I got home from work at 10:00 am. I was out helping Karter start out and he didn't want me to, he wanted Trey to. So after about 10 times of Trey helping him start out I hear Trey say "Karter I will give you $20 if you will start on your own, I promise I will get it from my dad." Karter said "No Trey I don't need any, help me Trey." It was hilarious!! Needless to say by that afternoon Trey had taught Karter how to start on his own! Karter's hasn't touched his bike since and has been borrowing Trey's and we have to take it almost everywhere we go. Thanks Trey for talking Karter into trying to ride a bike without training wheels, teaching him how to start out on his own and letting him borrow your bike. Congrats Karter, you are growing up so fast and getting bigger everyday. Dad and mom are so proud of you and all your accomplishments! We love you Bug!!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: