A Fun Little Tag

Here is another fun little tag. It's a good thing the house was clean when I remembered to do this. Now each of you will see why our house is for sale...this is the new one!! You are supposed to take pics of certain rooms in your house and so on. You have to take them as is...NO CLEANING!!! Also a self portrait, your favorite shoes, and what your kids are doing while you blog!
Our new house

The Front Entrance

Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom

Family room

Kid's (and Scott's) playroom

Where the BIG kid's Play

Karter's Room

Kandon's Room

Kitchen

The Fridge (Why buy food when you can afford to eat out every night, Right?)

My Favorite shoes...can I only choose one??

What Scott's doing (working of course at his new job being M.J.'s new assistant...hehe)

The boy's are...
Swimming of course...and yes he's supervised!

Shhh...he's sleeping

Shhh...don't tell!!

Well there you have it our new house in a nutshell. Now I am going to tag: Karly, Lindsay, Sasha, Brittney, Dom, Alisa, Ashley, Tessa, Roberta and all of you that want to do this!!

9 comments:

*WEST* said...

You and Haley must have the same maid! LUCKY!!!

Unknown said...

Hummm.. not sure I can top that one! I call that cheating! :) haha! Looks like life is dang good over there!

Alisa said...

I want one! What a house! (Where is that one, by the way?) I absolutely would be thoroughly embarrassed to take pics of my house right now, even down to the dead weeds in the front yard. But, give me the weekend and we'll see what happens. Fun tag, Mandi!

Unknown said...

Dang, what a beautiful house. Why would you want to move from that? :) I'll buy it, minus a few million $$.

How's the house selling going?

HaleyandGabe said...

k so i did kind of the same post and all it did was make me hate my own house even more!!! not a good idea!

robandsasha said...

Cute tag! I'll do it today. I didn't know if that REALLY WAS your new house... I sat there in complete fascination! Now, since you "cheated" I do want to see pics of your REAL house! Hope you are doing well, cute girl! One of these days we'll get together!

Jeni said...

That house is so amazing. I thought it was yours until I read your comments. It was very fun to see pics of you and your cute family. Your boys are so handsome and you look so good. I love your haircut. I do hair so I am always looking at everyones hair. It looks like life is treating you good. I loved seeing that you are on a coed softball team. That looks so fun. Thanks for showing me your cute family.

CRYSTAL said...

YOU ARE SO FUNNY I LOVE YOUR HOUSE WILL YOU LET ME KNOW WHERE YOUR MONEY TREE IS BECAUSE I COULD USE SOME CASH. MAYBE YOU COULD COME AND DECORATE MY HOUSE. HE HE

Lana said...

That was a good one. Since I haven't seen you for years, you could have fooled me that it was really your house. I want that house!!!!