My boys are getting BIG!!


Karter is getting so BIG and quite independent (other than the whole poop issue thing) but I might have that managed here in a few weeks that will be a new (long) post! He has always has a HUGE imagination and I love to hear some of the things he comes up with! He is such a good big brother and a sweet son. I have to say he definitely gives me a run for my "sanity" sometimes but I love him no matter what. What are mother's for right? Karter is starting preschool in the next few weeks and I am happy and sad at the same time. I think back to when he was born and it doesn't seem like that long ago, how time flies. He had his first sleep over with his cousins this weekend and didn't even get scared...mom cried! I love you bug...you are so handsome!


Kandon is 10 months today! He has the army crawl down to a science. I have had strangers comment on never seeing a baby army crawl and move as fast as he does! He has just started to crawl the "normal" way and wave within the last couple of days. You wouldn't think he would be so skinny for how much this kid loves food. He is in to everything and is getting bigger and more of a personality everyday. I can't imagine life without him and Karter they are so fun. I am so grateful that through my delivery with him almost a year ago...he survived the cord almost strangling him. I guess (working at the hospital and learning new things about him from friends) he is our miracle baby! I love you Mr. Crew...you handsome lil' devil!

6 comments:

*WEST* said...

They are getting so big! I wish some days we could freeze time but then again some days I wish we had a pause button or delete or fast forward or rewind Ha Ha you get the picture! By the way I am tagging you!

romanrobertaloftus said...

When we moved here Karter was just a little baby, smaller than Kandon. I can't believe how big he is! And Kandon is so cute! I love his white blond hair!

Lana said...

I love your blog!! Your boys are so darling. You did a good job. I love that you cried for the sleepover. I did that too!
I want to look through your blog tonight and catch up on you!
I am glad your husband didn't get too hurt on the bike/dog accident. Your pictures collages are so cute. I am so happy you found me! Shannon also found me through Kelly. How fun!! Maybe we should all get together for lunch one day.

Jen and Alec said...

Wow! Karter was just born yesterday! It seems to go faster and faster. Where are you guys going to move to?

Unknown said...

What darling little boys! I thought Karter was already 5?? He's a big boy!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Lana...we do need to catch up and go to lunch! It also seems like just yesterday we were in h.s how time fLiEs!!!
Jen...We are not moving far like you did!! Haha but just near where we are different ward but same school boundaries here in Provo! I am kindof nervous and how did you sell your house by owner!!