Have you Ever?

Have you ever just wanted to say what is on your mind but never dared? Just wanted to call on an old friend but lost contact? Wished that you could take something back that you may have said? Hurt someone's feelings? Talked behind someone's back or wonder if someone has talked behind yours? Waited for a call that never came? Just wanted to be the very best person you could possibly be but aren't sure how to? Felt like you are an inadequate mother or friend? Cried for no reason? Watched your child sleep just thinking how grateful you are to have them in your life? Looked at your husband and thought how lucky you are to have him as your companion? Lisstened to the rain? Laid in bed wondering what this life is all about? I have...

I know I am not a perfect person but who is. I know there is probably time I have hurt one of you or visa versa. This is to lay all that aside and move on. For those of you invited to view my blog there is a reason. You mean something to me and my family. You are special to us in certain kind of way. I love each one of you and if for any reason there has been any hard feelings please forgive me as I am not perfect. Lately I have thought a lot about life and what means the most to me! I have decided what my priorities are #1 FAMILY (always and no matter what this will always be), #2 FRIENDS (together till the end), #3 RELIGION (brings happiness into my life), #4 WORK (it has to be somewhere and my work provides the medical/dental insurance). Here it is I made our blog private for a reason so here I go getting a little more personable. I want to thank each of you for being an example to me. Each of you have different qualities I admire. Thanks and hope you all have a fabulous day.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet post! It is so easy to get lost in everyday life and to forget about what matters most. What a good reminder! Hope you guys are doing well... oh and Scott's new bike is SWEET! He really lucked out by hitting that dog... haha! Maybe he will find a new love for dogs! :)

romanrobertaloftus said...

You guys have been great neighbors since day one. It's going to be hard to see you move away when you sell the house... But I hope everything goes well and you are able to go foward with your plans! Good luck! And thanks putting up with Caleb!

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

How awesome are you. That seriously made my day. I have had a hard day and that made me feel good. Thanks Mandi.

Rappleye Family said...

That is sweet Mandi thanks so much!

Alisa said...

We love you, too, Mandi. Your family is so special. It's been so fun to watch your family grow, not only in numbers but in many other ways.
We are honored to be a part of your "family". And you're the link between us and your parents, whom we care about so much.