Scott finally got his new bike. YEAH for me and him!! All the hard work with the insurance finally paid off. Other than we are still waiting on getting our deductible reimbursed once they get the money from the owner of the dog. Scott loves the new bike and so do I. It is a bigger and better bike and I love the back seat, it is much more comfortable than the old bike (this pic is without the backseat on but I will post more pic's soon). Babe just watch out for dogs!!!
4 comments:
looks like a nice bike!!! WEAR YOUR HELMET!!!!!
Nice RIDE!
OH MY GOSH MANDI! Your boys are GORGEOUS! You look so good too! How fun! I love seeing all your pics. I am so happy to hear from you!
Keep in touch!
Love, Kel
I know someone who would be very jealous of that bike. Happy riding, Scott!
Post a Comment