The BATTLE is OVER!!!


That's right you all heard correctly...the BATTLE is OVER with getting Karter to poop on the potty. As many of you know and have heard me complain OVER and OVER again for almost the last three years I thought I would NEVER accomplish what I thought was the IMPOSSIBLE...but we DID!!! I am sure many of you are wondering how we did this. So here is the SECRET! Karter loves to run around naked whenever he can get away with it. One day he was running around naked when he had to poop. He kept running to me and Scott and we ignored the obvious problem and all the sudden he starts yelling "MOM, MOM" and the next thing I hear is "I POOPED...I POOPED ON THE POTTY." I have to admit when he first yelled I pooped, I pooped I thought for sure it was on the floor but no, it was thankfully in the potty. I have waited to post this until I knew for sure we have CONQUERED the problem and I think I am SAFE to say WE HAVE!!! It took a few naked days and now there is no need for any nudity, he can poop fully clothed (or at least you know what I mean). I am SO PROUD OF HIM. Thank you bug I thought I would loose my mind before you would do this on your own!! You ARE such a BIG BOY now!!!

7 comments:

romanrobertaloftus said...

Way to go Karter!! I think I'll have the same problem with Caleb. He's not potty trained yet...

*WEST* said...

YEAHHHH I do not know who to be more excited for you or Karter!?!

Running with kids....it's about making the time now! said...

I am so proud of you and him, and Scott as well. Mike and I know how frustrating it can get. I am so happy for the family.

Unknown said...

YIPPIE! That is sooooo exciting!

The Edwards Family said...

Yeah Karter!!!

thescotts said...

Oh my gosh! We are going through the same thing right now with Ele. I am so happy for you. I know exactly what you are going through. We are doing naked days this week too. We are home bound for the rest of the weekend I think. She is doing pretty good, but we are washing a lot of panties! She wants to go poop on the potty so bad, so I am hoping it will happen tomorrow. Wish me luck!
Kel

Jen and Alec said...

Hooray! Good job Karter. I don't even want to start with Lily. I just don't have the energy yet.