Karter's in Preschool


I don't know why he would NOT look at the camera!

Karter started preschool today and he loved it! When he first woke up this morning he asked if he went to school today. I told him yes and he then asked "can I get a new girlfriend today" I told him I thought I was your girlfriend he then said "mom I get a new one today"! He was also excited about his new school clothes but when we got to putting on the shoes he asked "where's my new ones like Trey" (oops...guess mom forgot) So we went and got two new pair today. He is such a big boy now and acts so old. I was a little excited but sad at the same time my baby is growing up! He insisted on riding his bike so we walked him to school today. He enjoyed it and even came home and did homework (it was something they worked on and he came home and finished it).

Karter and Mrs. Stephanie

Karter and his friend Cooper

5 comments:

*WEST* said...

I love the picture of Kandon in the red chair! And look at those pregnant bellies...don't drink the water! ha ha...looks like you guys had some good times!

romanrobertaloftus said...

Kater looks so grown up... He is so cute!

Lee & Kindra said...

Hey Mandi,
I'm just getting back to you about your family pictures. If your still interested e-mail at kindra.lee@gmail.com.

Kindra

Lana said...

He is such a little cutie! They grow up way too fast!
I love the cute things he said. You have to make sure and write that down in a journal. Way too cute!

Rappleye Family said...

Wow Preschool already? Time flies! Cute pictures!