Best of Friends!!


Trey, one of Karter's very best friend's since he has been two just MOVED! I know we will see them because we are friends with his parents. But my poor little boy is so sad his buddy is no longer right around the corner. Yesterday morning was the first day he was gone and first thing Karter said was can we go see Trey? But the problem with seeing him for the next week is his parents are on vacation and he is staying with his grandparents. So for the next week I have to keep him extra busy. I knew there would come the day I would be walking him home from sitting on their front porch and trying to ease his sorrows. Hopefully time will make this a little easier! Karter loves you Trey!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what cute little buddies!

Jen and Alec said...

That is so sad. It is hard for little kids to lose a friend. Eric still talks about some of his friends from Provo. I can't believe how big your guys are!