
caused me

I am so bugged right now. My cell phone totally took a dump! I can live without the phone but I can't live without the contacts in it. I was using my cell phone when the screen went white. I took it into Verizon and my phone CRASHED. The phone was warranted but they were unable to save my contacts!! I asked if there was anyway to get them back and the answer I recieved was...

Please help me out by leaving me your phone numbers (cell and home if you have one) or you can email me at mandi.jones21@gmail.com if you don't want to leave it in my comments. It would make me very

since I obliviously rely on my cell phone way too much!!
2 comments:
My cell is 369-1248. My home # is 701-6694. I'm sorry about your phone. I would go crazy too if I lost all my contacts.
Mandy...*I did the sam e thing except I dropped mine in a cup of pepsi...AHHH feel your pain.... 360-1944
Post a Comment