Better Late Than Never...

I can't believe six years ago we were just starting our new life together. And my dad was walking me down the isle.

Then we said "I do" and you kissed your bride.

I hope you will always know I love you as much (and more) as I did on our wedding day.

I hope you will always have eyes for me.

May we have many more kisses together!!

It has been a wild ride at times with a few bumps along the way. But I want to tell you, Scott how much you mean to me!! I am so grateful to have you in my life. You are such a awesome friend, father and husband. We have truly been blessed with two handsome little boys. I am so thankful for how hard you work so I can be home with them more. I love being your wife (most days..he..he). May we have many more GREAT years together. I love you with all my heart!!

Our sixth anniversary was September 28th. We went to Park City to celebrate. Call us crazy but this year we took our boys with us and we had a lot of fun. We shopped our little hearts out. Went to the Olympic Park and rode the Alpine Slide and did the Zip Line (yes I did it too and am so proud of myself after the initial thought of dying was over)! Here are some pic's!!



9 comments:

romanrobertaloftus said...

I love your wedding pictures!! You guys look so cute together... Congratulations on your 6th aniversary!!

Rappleye Family said...

Oh how fun! I should do that someime. Congrats on the Anniversary!

Kelsie said...

Remember when we were planning our weddings at work together! I can't believe it's been 6 years already. Congrats! Your pics are beautiful.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like you guys had fun. I love your wedding pics!

TJ and Stephanie said...

You are so cute Mandi. I love the pictures you looked so pretty. Happy Anniversary!!

*WEST* said...

How the time flies...tag

thescotts said...

Happy Anniversary! It looks like you all had a good time. We love Park City. We go there A LOT!
You have a beautiful fam Mandi!

*WEST* said...

You blog slacker post that kid and the birthday cake already!!!

*WEST* said...

You blog slacker post that kid and the birthday cake already!!!