
I knew Kandon would have no problem going to town on his cake. Karter said he looked like the "Incredible Hulk" when he was done. It took two baths to get him clean but he sure enjoyed it.I think he likes it
Umm..this is good
Obviously I am right...
Yeah...he loves this!!!
Now it's in his hair...
Our little GREEN MONSTER (or "Incredible Hulk")!!!
What a mess!!!
4 comments:
too funny... and its about time!! He is getting so big. Time goes to fast. Have a great night.
too cute! hey, I saw your family pictures on Brooke Moons website. They look great! How do you know her?
that awesome! shannon told me about the cake. so did he poop green for days afterward?!?! J/K. I can't wait for Bostyns b-day cake.
I can't believe he is one! He is the cutest little incedible hulk ever!!!
Post a Comment