Not for Sale


Many of you will be happy to know we are going to wait to sale and stay where were at for a while longer. With the market the way it is and not having to sale we have decided right now is not the right time. I am grateful we have a home and can get by with what we have right now. So until the market turns and we start seeing the economy get a little better we will be staying here!! Karter was very excited when I told him he loves all his friends around here and so do we!!

3 comments:

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

Yeah!! I am so excited.

Rappleye Family said...

I am glad you guys are not moving! And those pictures of your boys down below are just so cute!

Unknown said...

We took our house off the market for the same reason... just not a good time! Kandon is seriously the cutest little guy ever! Looks like he had a great b-day! Did I hear you guys might go to Snowflake for Thanksgiving? It would be fun to see you all!