My Baby Skeleton


I bought the boy's matching PJ's and Karter has already lost his top. I don't know where it went I have searched high and low. He loved it so much that he wore it everywhere for three days under other shirts. I got a couple cute pic's of Kandon and he is so funny in these. I am sad because I didn't get pictures of both of them together. I even went back to the store to buy Karter some more but of course they are gone!!

3 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

ha ha what a darling costume!! How fun!

thescotts said...

Cute! Don't you just love it when they lose their clothes?!?!?! Ele has done that with Shoes. I will find one and not the other. It drives me crazy!
Cute kids Mandi! They are both adorable!
Love, Kel

*WEST* said...

They are getting BIG! Hope you have a great night!