We went to the Jordan World Circus. I have to admit I have not been to the circus for years and honestly cannot remember ever going, but my mom said we did. We went last week with my mom and all of us had so much fun! It was so fun to watch. Kandon even enjoyed all the craziness!
This was all of our favorite part...even Kandon enjoyed it. There was 3 motorcycles in this cage riding in circles and up around the top all at one. Intertwining one another and everything, it was amazing!!
2 comments:
I'm like you, I'm not sure I have ever been to the circus either. I would like to go it looks sooo cool. when i see one they always remind me of the show BIG TOP PEE-WEE....its a good one!
Karter would LOVE Big top pee wee! I want to ride the elephant!
Post a Comment