Karter had his 5th birthday party at Jump on It on Valentine's Day since his birthday is just two days later. He made quite the list when it came to inviting friends. But I thought what the heck he is going to be 5, this is kind of a milestone in his life (or should I say mine and Scott's). He invited 24 kids and out of all that he invited 20 came. I couldn't believe it. I was so happy that everyone made it and came and spent his special day with him. Even in the snow and on Valentine's Day! Thanks to all of you that brought your kids. Karter loves them all so much. I am very grateful to know he has such good friends!!


7 comments:
5 years old!?? I cannot believe that! Wow he has grown up! How fun!
Looks like fun! What a cool mom to throw such a party. :) Hope you guys are doing well.
I can't believe that when we moved into our house Karter wasn't even 1 year old yet! He is such a cute little boy... Caleb loves him, and we love him too! Thanks for inviting Tatyana and Caleb to the party! They had lots of fun!
I cannot believe he is 5! He is such a cute little boy. Wish we could have been there. Bounce houses are the best!
Karters Birthday looked so awesome!What a great turn out, and how fun that Kandon is walking! Me and you are in the same boat as far as keeping those toddlers out of stuff. Those Valentines Flowers from your husband were gorgeous, and your post that day was so sweet. The circus looked so fun, and so did the Temple Open House. I need to go. The picture of you and Scott on the sidebar is so flattering of you. Your legs are so long and slender. You are a babe! Plus I love your clothes, and jewelry in the other couple photo. Love your style!
Reading the post about your friends and their daughter made me cry. They will be in my prayers!
Good to be back on track again....
sounds like Karter is quite the party animal...he must take after his mom
Sadie and Jessica had a blast!!! I love all of the little blue mouths that were jumping around.
Post a Comment