I have always liked Valentine's but it is not a huge holiday to me other than I do think of the ones I love and that mean the most to me. I love Scott so much. From the first moment I met you, I knew there was something special between us. The day we got married was one of the happiest days of my life. Then we started a family and had two handsome boys. I am so grateful for how hard you work so I can stay home with them and I can only work part time so it allows me to do that. You are such a good husband and dad. Our boys just love to see you walk in the door every night from work. They love their daddy! I love you Scott and I am so grateful that I found you! I look forward to spending the rest of this life and the next with you! I love you babe!! Happy Valentine's Day!!!

My boys...oh my boys. It is so weird to have a child and love them from the moment you feel that first kick while pregnant. Then you deliver them into this life and from that single moment you are in love! You worry about them every moment of every day. You bless they won't get sick, that they won't be bullied, that they will have a life of love and happiness. This is how I feel about my boys. I love them so much. I bless they will have nothing but the very best in life. They deserve nothing but the best. I have so much fun watching them learn and grow. I hope I can be a good example to them. May they always know they can come to me for anything. I love you Karter and Kandon! Happy Valentine's Day!!

I hope each one of you have a

You all deserve it!! I also love each one of you that have been invited to view our blog. Without each one of you in my life I would not be who I am today. Each one of you have helped me learn and grow and have been an example to me someway in my life. Happy Valentine's Day!!
3 comments:
Very cute post friend! Happy Valentine's Day, love you lots and can't wait to see you!
Happy Valentines Day!!!!
HAPPY DAY, HAPPY DAY!!!
Have a FABULOUS day!!
Post a Comment