15 Months and He's Finally Walking...

Yes...Kandon is finally walking and I love to watch him!! It may have taken him 15 months but he is finally doing it. It is so weird how one child differs so much from the other! He was and still is into everything and I have to keep all the doors closed in the house to almost every room or it will be destroyed and the toilet lid must be put down (this is really hard with two boys in the house) or he will splash around in the bowl no matter what is in it! But I am very glad to see this boy walk! Needless to say I haven't "caught" a picture yet cause he is too busy walking away from me or to me, too quickly! I will try and catch one today and get it posted very soon! I was a little worried when he wasn't walking like Karter was at 10 1/2 months but I have to say he doesn't fall very often unless there is something in the way! Congrats Kandon we are so proud of you!!

I finally "caught" some pic's of Kandon walking so here they are!


1 comment:

HaleyandGabe said...

yeah kandon!!! but you know you are going to wish he couldn't walk here in bit right?!?! isn't it weird how we can't wait for them to crawl...then walk....then talk..then when it happens we are like NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha