We went to the Salem days with the Chase fam. I have to admit it was the best parade ever...why I got 2 potted plants and a t-shirt plus the kids got TONS of candy! No parade I know gives away plants. All i can say is they better plan on the Jones fam ever year now.
Salem Days
This is for Karly...she has been waiting too long and I would like to keep my friends so here you go.
We went to the Salem days with the Chase fam. I have to admit it was the best parade ever...why I got 2 potted plants and a t-shirt plus the kids got TONS of candy! No parade I know gives away plants. All i can say is they better plan on the Jones fam ever year now.
This is a raspberry picker...I have never seen one before so I had to take a pic of it...
The kids waiting for the parade to start
Karly and her flower basket...
Karter in the dunk tank

Jeff and Scott waiting to dunk Trey and Karter...
Trey in the dunk tank

Kennedy...she is the sweetest thing ever!!
Karter during the parade
Kandon doing his own thing during the parade
Jeff and Scott entered the ping pong tournament and had a lot of fun...
Scott takes ping pong pretty serious
Jeff takes it way serious too...

Needless to say neither of our boys won the tournament but they advanced until almost the end... Great job boys!!
We went to the Salem days with the Chase fam. I have to admit it was the best parade ever...why I got 2 potted plants and a t-shirt plus the kids got TONS of candy! No parade I know gives away plants. All i can say is they better plan on the Jones fam ever year now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment