Lava Hot Springs 2009

I have totally procrastinated and haven't posted in FOREVER!! So here is some updated of our summer...

We went to Lava Hot Springs over the 24th of July. It was awesome. We camped, played games, swam and tubed down the river. Kandon and Karter loved tubing the river. Kandon amazed me and didn't even cry or should I say Karter since he is usually my boy that does. We all had a blast and had a hard time coming home!!

This is Karter nad a girl he met at our campground...Morgan
They were so cute together and Karter looked forward to seeing her every morning...(yeah I'm in trouble) Before she left she came and got Karter's number it was funny when she had the same last name as us...and come to find out she lives in the Salt Lake Area.
I'll just say...trouble!!
Riding in the back of the truck to go to the top to tube down again.
Kandon was so wore out this is how he took a nap on afternoon...poor kid!
Ok, don't ask...This was in a garbage can right on top...are you kidding me!!?
The river...and no me and the kids or my parents did not go down those falls...but Scott did!
Scott on his excursion himself...he couldn't talk us into going down those falls so he went alone!
Me and my boys...don't mind the hair!!
Cookie camping...and Scott in the background laying out...in the shade?
Be back next year!!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Looks like so much fun! Karters little girlfriend is adorable, and I can believe how big Kandon is getting! What cuties!!