Christmas 2010


The Tree...and I may be prejudice but I LOVE my tree.
The Letter to Santa along with some cookies, milk and carrots for 9 reindeer.

Christmas Eve presents...pj's, slippers and movies.
Our dog "Cookie" and the sweater the boys picked out and bought for her.
Christmas day was filled with family, love and fun! My parents came over after the boys came down and saw what Santa brought them.

A Few things Karter asked for and recieved:
-ipod touch
-airsoft gun
-xbox games
-remote control car

A Few things Kandon asked for and received:
-a GREEN dirtbike
(he got a powerwheels one instead, we thought he'd be disappointed but no, he LOVES it)
-remote control car
-guitar
-movies

It was such a nice day but I always like to remember the true meaning of Christmas is Christ.
I am not one to bear my testimony on my blog but for some reason I feel the need to. I know my savior lives, I know he died for me and suffered on the cross for all our sins. I am so thankful for the atonement and that through hard work and dedication to try and strive to be like him, I will one day be able to return to him. I am grateful our little family was able to go to the temple 3 years ago and that we can be a family forever. I know I need to do better and get back to the temple to do temple work for those that have not had that opportunity and are eagerly waiting for it to be done. I know our church is true and that although many in the church aren't perfect, the gospel is. I am thankful for a living prophet to help guide us in the right direction to be able to return to our loving Heavenly Father. I am thankful for a hard working husband that goes to work everyday and tries so hard to better our life and family. He is my best friend and even though we've had many trails and hardships together we will get though it together. My boys, I love them so much and hope and pray they will always choose the right. I am thankful for my amazing family and all they continually do for me. I am thankful for wonderful friends that are always there when needed. I know that the Lord has a plan for me and our family and I have faith I will one day know what it is. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments: