Part of Our November

These are some pictures I took down by Utah Lake close to our house. I really love them!!
Kandon LOVES "Yo Gabba Gabba" and I heard they were going to a toy store in the Riverwood's so I knew I had to take him. Bridget and Emery came too, Em wasn't too sure what she thought of them up close. Kandon loves them and would have hugged and stood by them all day!!

1 comment:

Lindsay Henderson said...

I'm commenting here on one instead of jumping to all your posts, haha!! Christmas looks like a blast at your house, I'm sad we don't live there anymore to be with you guys at Birthdays, Halloween and Christmas. Oh the memories we've had together, haha!! Kandon's Birthday looked so fun, he's so big it's scary how fast they grow:( Your pictures are beautiful you captured way to go sister!! Love you to pieces!!