We ended up making a trip to go to Lake Powell with Scott's family and who of all people forgot her camera...me!! It just so happened that Karter had a loose tooth for awhile.I should have known that someone would talk him into pulling it especially when he was showing everyone and anyone that would take the time to look at his loose tooth. So Lance (Scott's younger brother) says to Karter one day lets pull it out. Karter wasn't too sure about it. But Lance said Karter I promise it won't hurt at all, and told him how good he was at pulling out kid's teeth. Karter decided ok and let him do it. I was sick I didn't have my camera, but thankfully my sister in law Becky pulled through for me! Here he was getting his first tooth pulled out and no camera, my luck! Lance got a paper towel and counted to 3 and on 2 he pulled it. The look on Karter's face was priceless. It was once of those I'm gonna cry and then once he saw Lance had the tooth it went to an instant smile. He was so EXCITED! We went in the trailer and put it in a baggy and had to start writing the letter. He wanted his cousin Tylie to help him. He wrote and asked the tooth fairy to keep his first tooth cuz he wanted to go home and be able to show his Grandpa and Grandma (my parent's) and his friends. To his surprise the next morning he got $2 and she said he could keep his tooth!! He was so HAPPY!!


No comments:
Post a Comment