The Funeral of LaRue Mower Wiley


My grandma's funeral was...perfect. It was the perfect day, the casket was breath taking and the talks were memorable along with all that came.
My handsome boys...loved their Grandma Wiley. I believe each of them know she's gone and will remember her forever.
My brother and cousins as the pallbearers.
The casket after the dedication of the grave by my cousin, Ryan.
My handsome hubby.

My sweet friends...the two Bestest Friends I could ever ask for!! I could not have went through all of this without the two of them in my life!!
The flowers from all the grandkids.

My grandma's living siblings
Don, Diane, Janice, Connie and Bill
My grandma's children
Marilyn, Denise, Roger, Colleen, Gayla and Bonnie
My Grandma was truly a ray of sunshine to me. This was the perfect setting of the sun shining on her and her casket. I love you Grandma rest in peace and enjoy the wonderful reunion you must be having, until we meet again...

No comments: