You will ALWAYS be older than me...

even if it is only by a couple weeks!!
I love you babe and know this year's birthday wasn't the best. You worked all day, went to school all night and the second you walked in the door I left to go be by my grandma's bedside fearing she would pass away that night. You are the BEST husband ever to put the most important things first and not be selfish at all!! Speaking of which...I still owe you your present that I still haven't even wrapped or put in a bag yet! I love you with ALL my heart and look forward to many, many more years and birthdays that we will CELEBRATE!!

even if it is only by a couple weeks!!
I love you babe and know this year's birthday wasn't the best. You worked all day, went to school all night and the second you walked in the door I left to go be by my grandma's bedside fearing she would pass away that night. You are the BEST husband ever to put the most important things first and not be selfish at all!! Speaking of which...I still owe you your present that I still haven't even wrapped or put in a bag yet! I love you with ALL my heart and look forward to many, many more years and birthdays that we will CELEBRATE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment