I have so much to be thankful for I don't know where to start...~my hubby and all he does and sacrifices for our family
~my boys and how they can always make me laugh just for being themselves
~my family an the unconditional love they have for me and the traditions they have taught me
~my job and being able to work part time to spend time with my boys
~health insurance that I can use whenever its needed
~our house and the warmth it provides us this time of year
~our dependable cars
~Scott being able to go to school
~all our sweet and loving friends that are truly the best
~my faith and the joy it brings us
~being an eternal family so I can be with my sweet family FOREVER!!
There is so much more that I could list but these are my top choices. Hope all of you had a fabulous holiday and have much to be thankful for. May we all remember to be thankful for all these things and more all year long!
1 comment:
Hey girl, how are you? We seriously need to get together sometime! Are you still at the hospital? Who took your family pictures at the top of your blog? Enough questions, call me sometime and we'll hang out!
Post a Comment