Halloween 2009

I have to admit I've dreaded posting pic's of Halloween. Why? Only because usually you can't get the camera out of my hands or away from my kids face. But this year with all that happened with my grandma I'm lucky to have these pic's. They are all I have until I get more from what Bridget took. Sad to say...I just didn't care this year!!
Karter had to dress up for church, school and then again the next day...He was never the same thing twice. He was anything from Darth Vador, Power Ranger to Captain Jack! And no...I did not buy him all these costumes this year. He just loves to dress up year round!! He always makes me laugh.
Kandon was a caterpillar and the cutest one ever I must say!!! Too bad he wouldn't keep the hat part on.

The back of his costume was the cutest part.

No comments: