
Karter and I somehow ended up talking Scott into letting us get a dog. I found the perfect one for our family too. "Cookie" is 6 1/2 years old and is already potty trained and spayed. She is past the hard puppy stages and we love her... the boys especially!! Karter is loving having a dog and Kandon just looks at her and laughs. I was a little worried at first and was having second thoughts for a couple days but now (since we have had her over a month) I am so glad we got her. She is so good with kids. Kandon pulls her ears and hair and she doesn't even budge. It has also been a good responsibility for Karter. I have to say Scott even loves her and she loves when he gets home from work cause he plays and rough houses her obviously harder than me and the boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment