So it was my birthday on the 13th...I turned 31!!! I know I have been the worst blogger lately and really I didn't want to post pic's of my own birthday. But since a few of you have been emailing me on doing so, here you go. I decided for my birthday I wanted to go somewhere I didn't have to argue with my kids to get them to sit still, be quite and eat. So we ended up going to Fat Cats to bowl and ate Costa Vida. I have to say it was one of the funnest birthdays I have had since being a mom. Thanks to everyone that came and for the fabulous gifts (you didn't have to). What great family and friends I have!!
2 comments:
How do I always manage to escape your pics! The boys had a blast thanks for inviting us!
I don't know!!! You do always manage that somehow. I thought about that when I posted them..haha!!
Post a Comment