Some New Family Pic's

We had new family pictures done with "Brooke Moon Photography". She did an awesome job especially for how hard of a sitting it was for her. First off we had to do our sitting twice.. why... because Karter will not smile for the camera unless your LUCKY! It was so difficult for her to get some of him smiling. With her permission I will show you a sneek peek of some of my favorites! There will be more to come once I get the disk this next week.

12 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

Cute pictures! And Cute Halloween Costumes! i love it!

Kayla said...

Hey, your family pics are darling. I love them! I can't believe how big your boys are getting. They are so cute! Thanks for adding me to your blog. Also, do you have Nikells email address? I saw her blog on yours but it's private so I thought I'd email her.

Tara said...

Love the pictures!! It is so stressfull before geting pictures done with kids the clothes and worrying about what there mood is going to be at any given minute!! Looks like your doing well talk to you later

romanrobertaloftus said...

The pictures turned out more than great!! They are beautiful! Having a beautiful family helps too!
It was fun to go trick or treating with you guys!

*WEST* said...

They look really cute!! Love Kandon's outfit.... Sometimes the non smiling pics are the best...

Kate said...

I LOVE these - especially the first one. She did a fabulous job!

Dane and Jessica said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pictures!! you guys look good! And even if none of the rest turn out because of Karter those are so cute that you won't need any other ones

Kallas Family said...

way cute!!!

*WEST* said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!! hope that your day is FABULOUS. You are such a great person you deserve a great day!

Rappleye Family said...

Hey Mandi I lost your email address. We are making our blog private too and I would love to give you an invitation. Just let me know thanks!

Jen and Alec said...

Oh, those are gorgeous! It is so hard to get good pics with two kids, huh? Good work.

TJ and Stephanie said...

I LOVE your family pictures! They turned out SO SO SO cute! I love the one you have at the top of your blog!