Happy Halloween


We had such a fun Halloween this year. My day started at about 4:30 am when I got up and got dressed up for work. As soon as I got home Karter had preschool so he was dressed up by 10:00 am. Karter also wouldn't let me change, he loved that I was dressed up. So I stayed dressed up all day! After Kandon's afternoon nap we went to Provo's trick or treating on center street and Karter (and even Kandon... or should I say me) got so much candy. As soon as we got home some of the neighbors were starting to go and we just never stopped. After going to some of the houses around ours we went to my parents house. Karter even wanted to go to some of the houses by theirs. After that we headed up to my Grandma's and ate chili and had apple cider (a yearly tradition) luckily we fed the boys before we left our house because it was going on 8:00! Karter had to go to two "cool" houses by my grandma's and then we headed home! Karter was so into trick or treating and the weather was so nice I couldn't complain. Kandon even enjoyed being outside until that bedtime hit. We (me and the boys) were so TIRED we went straight to bed. Maybe Scott stayed up and watched scary movies by himself, I wouldn't know since I was out probably faster than Karter. Hope you all had a safe and fun Halloween!
Karter as "Batman"

Kandon as "Yoda"

"Shrek"

Our Friend Ed as "Ghost Rider"

No comments: