Here are some more of my favorite family pic's. I am currently taking a photo class and am realizing how hard it is to take great pictures. I know Brooke had the hardest time getting my boys to cooperate, especially at the same time . For any of you that want to see more of her work she is great and very reasonable in price. Here is the link brookemoonphotography.blogspot.com
5 comments:
I just love all of your family pics! And your dog is so cute. I can't beleive Scotty let you get one. Way to go! That really stinks about his job. You don't need that added stress, especially at this time of year. goodness. Hopefully something will work out and he can find something better. We'll keep you in our prayers! Hope you still get to come at Thanksgiving.
Cute family pictures! And cute doggy! he he Happy Birthday! Busy time of year! Take care!
Cute pictures! Way to go on all the updates.
Mandi-
I finally got in! I love your blog... those pictures turned out really cute. see you thursday.
Love-becca
Your family pictures are SO dang cute. You have such cute little boys.
Post a Comment