I have had this emailed to me and saw it on a few of my friends blogs. Since Thanksgiving is upon us I thought I would post the things that mean the most to me...
A. Attitude, acknowledgment to my kids and husband for all the great things they do and are!
B. Brotherly love, best friends, babies, blogging, basketball and birthdays.
C. Church, camera, Christ, children and Christmas (being reminded of the true meaning of it)
D. Dads and all they do for me in my life.
E. Examples, exercise
F. Fall (my favorite time of year), faith, and last family and friends (I don't know what I would do with out each one of them I have in my life)
G. Grandmas and Grandpas, girlfriends, girls night outs
H. Heavenly Father, hugs
I. Ian, in-laws, internet and watching my kids become independent (even though it is hard to see them grow up).
J. Jesus and July
K. Karter, Kandon and kisses of course.
L. Love, life and laughing.
M. Moms, movies and makeup
N. Newborns, news and naps
O. Opposites
P. Prayer, phones, peace of mind and patience!!
Q. Quiet time
R. Relationship's, red (my favorite color) and rain
S. Scott (the love of my life), spring, summer, snow (on Christmas) and smiles!!!
T. Teachers, trust, thoughtfulness, Timpanogos Hospital (without my job we would have no insurance) and Thanksgiving
U. Understanding and ultrasounds (I love when you find out what you are having...NO I am not pregnant!!
V. Vacations and veggies
W. Weekends, winter (for a short time), walks, work and well being
X. x-rays
Y. Youth...because we have taught them for almost five years and they have taught me probably more than I have taught them!
Z. Zucchini one of my favorite veggies and the zoo I love that place!!
I know I have forgot so many things I am thankful for. I love this time of year and am so grateful to have each one of you in my life. We truly have a lot to be thankful for and with each other we can help to be reminded often. HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment