Happy Birthday Babe!

Happy "late" Birthday Scott (Jonesi)
I just want to say I love you babe so much. You will always be the only man for me!I don't know what my problem is with posting things in a timely manner lately. Scott turned 31 on October 27th. I always have to remind him he is always older than me even if it is only by a couple of weeks. I somewhat surprised him by having a bunch of friends meet at Chili's for dinner. More showed up than I ever expected. Thanks to all of you that came, I am sure it meant a lot to Scott (and me)! As each person left Chili's (even the kids) we started handing Scott a bullet. Then some of us went back to our house for ice cream cake (Scott's fav) and he got to open his present...a new 45 pistol. He was so excited, he has been wanting one for awhile. I love you so much babe and hope you had a FUN birthday!

1 comment:

Running with kids....it's about making the time now! said...

It was a lot of fun, I hope Scott had fun as well. Happy Birthday, again. I love your posts, and the pictures. Hailey was having so much fun at Chili's thanks for inviting us.
Jess