Different Kind of Tag.....

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if we’ve actually met in person or not, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

Lee & Kindra said...

This was a few years ago, but I remember one day you were in the cafeteria with Karter and he was being so goofy. He kept the act up because he knew we were all laughing at him.

Lindsay Henderson said...

So you're my best friend and I have oodles of great memories with you! Just a few in no specific order:
1. For some reason this was the first to come to mind...ha ha, um when I drank the special milk in your fridge and puked my guts out in your toilet. Karter was watching me and started making "the puke noise" too!
2. When we watched that scary Cave movie and Easton jumped out of his seat at warp speed like 3 feet off the couch!
3.Driving 4 HOURS to find a camping spot last summer,it ended up being one of the best camping experiences, singing songs around the campfire...oh and falling into the ice cold river and yelling for Travis because I couldn't breathe, that was neat!
4.Adding on to #3, your tent broke in that HUGE wind storm the second night we were camping!!
5.carving pumpkins the last few years with you guys and making gingerbread houses
6.Endless movie and poker nights:)
7.The stupid lady at Dairy Queen, are you kidding me?!!
8.The first time we met you guys for a bbq at your home, we've been friends since then and always will be, love you!!!

Unknown said...

I remember the first time I met you you were just so friendly! You were talking to us like you had known us for years and you were just so happy and fun! Very outgoing and super easy to talk too!

Unknown said...

I have the same memory of you! I first met ya when you stopped by our yard sale and purchased that little car. A month later we ended up buying another one cause Cooper was going through withdrawls..haha.
You're so sweet and friendly to everyone. I admire you for that.