
Poor Scott had a rough couple of days last week. Starting Monday he got a ticket for illegal fireworks. Who knows how much this will cost, he has to appear in court before a judge to decide! Hopefully his bad luck won't follow him to court that day!

Then the very next night he was coming home late from work and mowing my Grandma's lawn and hit a dog on his motorcycle! Luckily he is fine (few injuries but nothing broken) and TOTALED HIS BIKE!! It doesn't look like his bike is hardly wrecked but I guess it got the frame and because it takes 10-15 hours of labor to replace the frame and then all the other parts that needs fixed it is cheaper for the insurance to total it than it would be to fix it!! I guess the up side to it all is Scott is glad to get a bigger bike!! He is getting another one and I am fine with it as long as he will wear his helmet!! Plus Scott is not at fault for the accident since the dog was not on a leash and there is a leash law the owner of the bike will be responsible to pay and our insurance is filing a subrogation against him so he will have to pay it back!! Hooray for us (for all you dog lover's...the dog was ok I guess it broke it's leg), as many of you know Scott HATES dog's and his love for them just grew MUCH deeper!! As one of my friend's said so much for Karter ever getting a puppy now! I am just glad my husband walked away to what could have been a very serious or fatal accident had the situation been any different! I love you babe and I am so glad your ok!!
No comments:
Post a Comment