Stop!!!


I was at bunco having a girl's night out and on my way home I decided to not stop ( I kind of more or less yielded) all the way and a sheriff was sitting on the other side of it (in the dark) and pulled me over. Yeah I know it was my OWN FAULT!! But it sucks! I guess that is what I get for not obeying the law. The thing that sucks more is I ended bunco having a pretty good night winning the $20 prize and the Sheriff had asked me where I had been and I told him and he had the nerve to ask me if I won!! So I told him I did and then he issues me my ticket!! Positive side of it, I can take traffic school and he said Utah County (since it was through a sheriff) now offers it online so I can take it in the comfort of my own home! I might even make Scott help me or do it because he is the King at traffic school or at least use to be. Just thought I would post this so you all know I do have bad days too!!

10 comments:

romanrobertaloftus said...

Thanks for inviting me to be one of your guests in your blog!! Now, even if you really move away we can still be in touch.
Roberta.

Unknown said...

That sucks. I got a ticket about a year ago for the same thing. A rolling stop. That's great they do online traffic school. I didn't want to go so I ended up just paying the $80 ticket. Next time I'll for sure take the class. :)

Lindsay K. said...

That sucks Mandi! I've been to traffic school twice, not fun. I would take the online course anyday.

Jen and Alec said...

I hear you! I had to go to traffic school a few months ago and I felt like such a criminal until I actually got there and most of my fellow violators were over 65!

Chase Family said...

Wait wasn't Bunco at Kims?!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Bunco got moved to Shannon's because Kim's kids got sick...

A and J said...

That stinks, I'm sorry. gotta love those cops who hide out and nothing better to do! I didn't get peaks pass's this year. 4 kids is a little much for me to do alone at 7-peaks...We just hang out at PG or Af pool. We should get together that would be fun to see you and your cute family.

HaleyandGabe said...

thats no good....at least you won at BUNCO!! see you friday, GO TIMP!!!

Rappleye Family said...

Oh bummer :(

Caldwells said...

That stinks! I think bunco must be a Utah game because I have played it up there with cousins and it was so fun but I never hear of anyone else playing it. Anyway, it was good to hear from you. Your kids are getting so big we all need to get together again! Taylor is in the MTC as of today and will be there until Aug 6th! I am sure he would love that! :) Take care!