Our Fourth of July!

 
Posted by Picasa

Our day started off at the parade in Provo. We went with my family (besides Ian because he had to work), my aunt Bonnie, my cousin Jamie and our friends Bridget and Easton. Scott and Easton went and set blankets down at about 4:30 in the morning and had to sit with them until the parade started at 9:00. Unfortunately people can't follow the rules in not starting to set blankets down until five and by the time they got there the only front row area they could get was going to be in the sun. Oh well we survided and Karter and Kandon had fun as well as all of us! Later that afternoon we went to my Grandma's and had a BBQ. It was good food, good company and good times!!
 
Posted by Picasa




Then we ended our night with THE STADIUM OF FIRE (yes, Miley Cyrus and the Blue Man Group). We went with my family and Bridget and Easton. Karter has been so excited and counting down for the last week! He absolutely loves the Blue Man Group (and Miley Cyrus). It was so much fun other than my poor brother LOST HIS TICKET!! Yes, I said LOST HIS TICKET!!! He had decided to ride his bike and had troubles on the way there and ended up walking most of the way and by the time he got there (about and hour late) he went to get his ticket in his pocket and it was gone! So aside from the fact my poor brother was having a very frustrating and bad night we ended up having all the fun. And fun it was!! We loved the entertainment from Glenn Beck, to the Blue man group, to Miley Cyrus and ending in some fabulous FIREWORKS!! Our kids loved it (even Kandon) and I didn't have to go out once with either of them! It was a GREAT NIGHT all around beside Ian's troubles and me feeling awful for him! Hope you had a wonderful Fourth of July.
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey I made my blog private. Can you email me your email address so I can invite you to read it?
mak55535@yahoo.com

Looks like a lot of fun!

Alisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alisa said...

Dumb me! I accidentally deleted my comment. Here we go again.

I feel so bad for Ian. Getting all the way there, only to find his ticket gone. BUMMER! I'm glad you have fun. We missed you on the 4th this year.