For Sale


So either you have seen it personally or heard we might move. We put our house up for sale today. It is most definitely a bitter sweet. I none sense I am excited but also scared and sad at the same time. Me and Scott built this house together and weren't planning on staying here as long as we have. We are just seeing what will happen I guess we finally decided if we don't put it up for sale we won't know if it will sale or not. If we do end up moving there are many people we will miss and hopefully we will stay in contact. We definitely have a wonderful neighborhood and have met a lot of wonderful people. If we do move we won't be too far, we will be building a bigger house (which is well needed and deserved) not too far from here! And on the other hand if we don't move and end up staying at least we know it was meant to be that way.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Sad to hear you might be moving! I'm jealous! I love our ward and neighborhood but we need a bigger house too. Hopefully next year it will happen. Good luck!

romanrobertaloftus said...

If you guys move, we will really miss you... Caleb and Karter have developed a great friendship and I'm sure Caleb will be sad when he realizes that Karter will not be across the street from him anymore. But like you said we can still be in touch. We hope everything goes well, good luck!!

Rappleye Family said...

Whoa! Good luck! I had no idea! Man if only we were in the market for a home...man!

Running with kids....it's about making the time now! said...

Hey guys!
I did not know that you were really going to put it up for sale, man. We have had the best time at that house, thanks for all the memories. Let us know, we can help you move. Good luck, and don't go too far. We love living so close.
Call me sometime this week, we can go running. I am free Thurs and friday. If you want, our ward plays volleyball on Thursday nights at 7:00 it's sand volleyball and a ton of fun. Call if you want to do anything.

*WEST* said...

SCARY!!! It will be a good thing! And Way to go TIMP!!!

robandsasha said...

What a cute house! I can't remember where you live... there is property for sale by us! Come build by us in Lindon! :) Hope you are doing well. I stink at keeping in touch lately, sorry! Sure have enjoyed your blog. I NEED to learn how you do those cute collages so I am not exhausting people with my many, many pictures seperately! haha

Unknown said...

Sad! Ours has been on the market too but nothing is selling here in AZ at all! Hope you have better luck up there! I am sure it would be really nice to get more space!